Saturday, February 7, 2009

Why couldn't I have had a little girl?

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore my precious boys and (most days =}) I wouldn't trade 'em for the world. And I'm sure if I did have a little girl I'd have gone broke a long time ago, especially since I am already a shopaholic when it comes to the boys and there aren't near as many cute things out there for boys as there is for girls! BUT..... I have all these really cute creative ideas for "girly" things and yet no girls to make them for. All of my friends have all boys, and I do have a cousin with a little princess but she too is crafty and makes all these things herself, soooo...............

I do have a cousin, who I RARELY see, that has a five month old little girl so I decided to unleash some of my creativity into some cute outfits for her. I had a blast making them, but instead of scratching my creative itch, it only gave me hundreds of more ideas of things to make.


------A cute little Ladybug ensemble------



-------Pretty in Pink for the Princess!-------


-------This is the back of the onsie
that says SWEET -------


And of course, ALL Princesses should have a tutu!


Okay ladies, since my hubby says no more kiddos, one of you need to have a little girl so I can go crazy making things for her!!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Okay you are way better than me. I have yet to make an outfit or embroider anything. I have all these ideas and no time. I told you we need to go into business and we can both get our creativity out for the wild to see! Miss you! Ps anytime you want to make Emerson anything...feel free!